Canadian dentist? Buy in CAD here.
This course will provide an introduction and discussion on the proper placement of a clinically challenging Class II with a deep subgingival margin. Even if it is possible to seal off the gingival margin, the proximal contour and contact is frequently not ideal. Using the Deep Margin Elevation technique can help manage this difficult situation and ensure that the final restoration mimics the natural dentition.
- Understand the indications and contraindications of DME
- Discover tips and tricks that can make your deep margin elevation technique more efficient
- Learn an efficient workflow for DME
- Learn techniques for implementing deep margin elevation into your practice
FULL COURSE DESCRIPTION.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Take the webinar on your schedule
- Use Hands-On Demand™ for staff training
- Gain access for your webinar for up to 30 days, unlimited viewing