Often times, after clear aligner therapy, the patient is left dissatisfied with the worn and chipped incisal edges of the upper anterior teeth once their teeth are in the correct functional position.
A conservative, enamel preserving and methodical method of composite bonding can result in excellent esthetic results. We will show cases of worn incisal edges post clear aligner therapy and clinical tips on how to perform composite bonding in a step by step approach. The techniques will help the clinician with composite shade selection and bonding protocols. Lastly, shaping, contouring and polishing the composite will be demonstrated.
What you'll learn:
- Review bonding protocols
- Indications for incisal enhancement composite bonding
- Choosing the correct composite shade when performing incisal enhancement procedures
- Preparation for anterior bonding
- Contouring and polishing techniques
Full webinar description
What you'll get:
- Take the webinar on your schedule
- Use Hands-On Demand™ courses for staff training
- Gain access for your webinar for up to 30 days, unlimited viewing