1 HOUR COURSE
AGD SUBJECT CODE: 610
The demand for cosmetic dentistry, especially veneers, continues to grow exponentially. Our patients have high expectations for results and fabricating a provisional prototype allows us and the patient to preview their restorations. Revisions can be made to the prototype as necessary for patient and doctor satisfaction. This course will cover the process of smile design, prepping and then demonstrate fabrication of provisional veneers. These provisional veneers will not only protect the teeth during the interim period while finals are being made but they will then provide the dentist and ceramist with a guide for size and shape for the finals.
- Demonstrate an efficient method to fabricate provisional veneers
Who Should Attend:
Dentists and /or auxiliary staff responsible for the fabrication of provisional restorations.
Course Outcomes & Learning Objectives:
- Understanding the concepts of smile design
- Learn how to fabricate a provisional prototype from the smile design
- How to utilize a provisional prototype to obtain patient acceptance of the final restoration
- How to obtain life like finish on provisionals and maintain gingival health
This Hands-OnLine Live webinar premieres December 12, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET / 4:00 PM PT
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
4/1/2023 to 3/31/2026. Provider ID #401651