1 HOUR | 1 CE CREDIT
Don't be intimidated! Diode lasers are a great adjunct for direct and indirect restorative dentistry. In this On Demand Demonstration Webinar, join us as we simplify laser science, and show you a variety of situations where using a diode laser helps improve the final outcome. A step-by-step approach for complicated Class II restorations and a simplified approach to crown and bridge impressions and scans will leave you energized and ready to incorporate lasers into your practice.
- We will demonstrate how laser energy interacts in a laboratory setting but relate it to how it will react in the mouth!
Who Should Attend:
- Doctors who wish to incorporate diode lasers in their practice.
Two important aspects of laser science that influence every procedure:
- The complicated Class II - Tissue management, perfect contacts, and a beautiful outcome;
- Diode lasers in crown and bridge - From impression to insert;
- As a bonus, we will also share a simplified approach to polishing zirconia crowns.
When you register for a Hands-On Demand™ course, you have access to world-class continuing education 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to learn on your schedule at your own pace.
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
4/1/2023 to 3/31/2026. Provider ID #401651