1 HOUR COURSE
AGD Subject Code: 250
This course will provide an overview of some of the common Class II posterior matrix systems used in composite resin dentistry. Lecture and Demonstration will be used to compare the features, benefits, and clinical outcomes of the prominent matrix systems available in the market. It will also explore their design, materials, application techniques, and effectiveness in achieving successful Class II restorations.
The goal of this course is to empower dental professionals to make well-informed choices about selecting and using posterior matrix systems for composite resin restorations.
Who Should Attend This Course:
This course is suited for dental professionals and their team interested in perfecting the posterior direct composite restorations.
Course Outcomes & Learning Objectives
- Understanding Class 2 Restorations
- Overview of Posterior Sectional Matrix Systems
- Deep Margin Elevation Technique
- Factors to consider when selecting a posterior sectional matrix system
- How to create tight contacts with perfect anatomy
- Common challenges encountered with sectional matrix systems
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
4/1/2023 to 3/31/2026. Provider ID #401651