1.5 HOURS COURSE
AGD SUBJECT CODE: 070
Successful endodontic treatment is dependent on a meticulous execution of the Endodontic Triad: cleaning, shaping and obturation of the root canal system. Many innovative technologies have successfully emerged with the aim to enhance the efficiency of this process. Utilizing the concept of Minimally Invasive Endodontics (MIE), Dr. Farshey will share step-by-step protocols and the tools you need to perform excellent endodontics in accordance with today’s standards.
- Experience the latest endodontic file technology designed for dentin conservation on a 3D tooth
- Utilize sealer-based obturation with calcium silicate sealer
Who Should Attend:
- This program is best suited for any Endodontist or Dentist who wants to learn more on minimally invasive endodontics
Course Outcomes & Learning Objectives:
- Discussion on advances in the field of Endodontics
- Understand the concept of Minimally Invasive Endodontics (MIE) and why it matters in today’s practice
- Selecting the proper armamentaria for MIE, including access burs, finishing burs, system based NITI rotary files, and obturation with calcium silicate-based sealers
- Clinical cases with discussion
This Hands-OnLine Live webinar premieres November 30, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET / 4:00 PM PT
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
4/1/2023 to 3/31/2026. Provider ID #401651