Course Description: FP801
2 HOURS | 2 CE CREDITS
AGD Subject Code: 250
This hands-on workshop teaches the participant a predictable method for restoring a Class IV incisal fracture or adding length to an anterior tooth, utilizing composite bonding techniques.
The procedure to be completed utilizes the latest in composite resins, of different translucencies. The use of a putty matrix as an invaluable tool will be reviewed. Proper color mapping and shade selections integrated into the restoration, along with techniques for proper finishing and polishing will be taught.
Who Should Attend This Course:
- General Esthetic Dentists
- RRDH (Dental Hygienists with a designation to perform Restorative procedures)
Course Outcomes & Hands-On Learning Objectives
- Learn how to properly color map to blend the correct composite materials to achieve an invisible restoration;
- Learn how to build composite coloration into the restoration utilizing different composite shades and opacities to achieve the natural looking results the patient expects;
- Learn how to properly finish and polish your restoration for proper function and optimal esthetics.
Course Technique Kit:
Anterior Six Tooth Esthetic model; Matrix Impression Material; Dental Adhesive; Universal Restorative Composite (various shades); Composite blending resin; Diamond Bur F8888; Composite Brush; Composite Instrument; All Surface Access Polishers; Mandrel; Finishing and Polishing Discs; Impression mixing tips; Dappen Dish; Microbrush; Mylar Strips, Tofflemire Matrix Band.
Required Materials (not included):
This course requires the following materials be available in your operatory and are not supplied in the Hands-OnLine Technique Kit: Impression Gun (1:1 DS 50), Compule Dispenser, X-plorer, High Speed Handpiece, Slow Speed Handpiece, Air/Water Syringe, Curing Light, Scalpel #15, Gauze, Alcohol, Tapered Chamfer Bur.
Hands-OnLine Technique Kits will be sent the day after registration closes.
Register for BM101
At this time there are no LIVE dates scheduled. Sign-up to receive notifications when new Hands-OnLine LIVE courses are added.
If you're interested in setting up a LIVE date for your group, email [email protected] for more information.
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
4/1/2023 to 3/31/2026. Provider ID #401651