Predictable Diastema Closures Using the Bioclear Method
Instructor: Dr. Taras Konanec, DDS
1 HOUR | 1 CE CREDIT
Injection molding warmed composite resin allows us to create monolithic restorations directly in the mouth. This Live Demonstration Webinar teaches a technique of composite placement that eradicates the issues of layering and hand manipulation that result in the formation of seams and voids. Participants will learn how the 3-step injection molding process can provide a predictable system for solving anterior esthetic dilemmas such as the closure of an anterior diastema. Pairing the anatomical Bioclear matrix with the “Rock Star Polish” allows the clinician to perform conservative, additive only dentistry resulting in strength, durability and esthetics.
LIVE Technique Demonstration
- Midline Diastema Closure utilizing the Bioclear Method.
Who Should Attend This Webinar:
Clinicians and restorative hygienists interested in providing fast, predictable long-lasting and monolithic restorations.
- Anterior diastema Closure using the Bioclear Method
- Learn about the different generations of Bioclear matrices
- Learn how to combine heated flowable and heated paste composite for void-free injection molding into the matrix
- How to achieve the three-step “Rock Star Polish”.
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
4/1/2023 to 3/31/2026. Provider ID #401651
Send us an email, and we'll reply shortly!Send Question
Reach out via Instagram
Administration at 1-800-265-3444 x 232
Subscribe to our Emails