1 HOUR | 1 CE CREDIT
Direct composites are underappreciated in today’s world of implants and computer-assisted ceramics. Yet composite can be one of the least invasive, most natural and wonderfully esthetic of all restorations. Experience a unique approach to modern resin dentistry.
During this Live Demonstration Webinar participants will learn how to use injection molding to create ideal margins, rounded emergence profiles and mirror-smooth restorations. Anatomic Bioclear™ matrices are one of the main advancements in anterior composite dentistry in recent years and the technique keeps evolving!
Who Should Attend This Webinar:
- General dentists and restorative hygienists interested in providing fast, predictable long-lasting and esthetic restorations.
- Close a black triangle and create a mirror-like finish and invisible margins.
- Receive an update evaluation of modern matrices, wedges and separators.
- Learn how to best combine heated flowable and composite materials using the injection molding technique.
- How to achieve the 3-step “Rock Star Polish”.
At this time there are no LIVE dates scheduled. Sign-up to receive notifications when new Hands-OnLine LIVE courses are added.
If you're interested in setting up a LIVE date for your group, email [email protected] for more information.
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
4/1/2023 to 3/31/2026. Provider ID #401651