Predictable Treatment Technique for Solving the Black Triangle Dilemma
INSTRUCTOR: Dr. Taras Konanec, DDS
New dates are coming soon!
Subscribe below, and we will let you know when new course dates are added.
1 HOUR | 1 CE CREDIT
Direct composites are underappreciated in today’s world of implants and computer-assisted ceramics. Yet composite can be one of the least invasive, most natural and wonderfully esthetic of all restorations. Experience a unique approach to modern resin dentistry.
During this Live Demonstration Webinar, participants will learn how to use injection molding to create ideal margins, rounded emergence profiles and mirror-smooth restorations. Anatomic Bioclear™ matrices are one of the main advancements in anterior composite dentistry in recent years – and the technique keeps evolving!
LIVE TECHNIQUE DEMONSTRATION
- Closing an anterior black triangle.
Who Should Attend This Webinar:
- General dentists and restorative hygienists interested in providing fast, predictable long-lasting and esthetic restorations.
- Close a black triangle and create a mirror-like finish and invisible margins.
- Receive an update evaluation of modern matrices, wedges and separators.
- Learn how to best combine heated flowable and composite materials using the injection molding technique.
- How to achieve the 3-step “Rock Star Polish”.
New Live Dates to Be Announced Soon
We are working on bringing a new schedule of Live Demonstration Webinars with Dr. Taras Konanec. Stay tuned!
Fill out this form to get to know first when we add new Live Demonstration Webinar dates.
Hands-OnLine LIVE is an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship/Mastership and Membership Maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2021 to 3/31/2023 and the Provider ID # is 401651.
Send us an email, and we'll reply shortly!Send Question
Subscribe to our Emails
A subscription confirmation will be sent to you
Contact: Administration Manager – Irene Lamonde 1-800-265-3444 x 223
Study Clubs & Associations: Contact our Sales & Marketing Manager Tanya Moore, [email protected] or 1-800-265-3444 x 306