Predictable Treatment Technique for Solving the Black Triangle Dilemma
INSTRUCTOR: Dr. Taras Konanec, DDS
New dates are coming soon!
Subscribe below, and we will let you know when new course dates are added.
1 HOUR | 1 CE CREDIT
Direct composites are underappreciated in today’s world of implants and computer-assisted ceramics. Yet composite can be one of the least invasive, most natural and wonderfully esthetic of all restorations. Experience a unique approach to modern resin dentistry.
During this Live Demonstration Webinar, participants will learn how to use injection molding to create ideal margins, rounded emergence profiles and mirror-smooth restorations. Anatomic Bioclear™ matrices are one of the main advancements in anterior composite dentistry in recent years – and the technique keeps evolving!
LIVE TECHNIQUE DEMONSTRATION
- Closing an anterior black triangle.
Who Should Attend This Webinar:
- General dentists and restorative hygienists interested in providing fast, predictable long-lasting and esthetic restorations.
- Close a black triangle and create a mirror-like finish and invisible margins.
- Receive an update evaluation of modern matrices, wedges and separators.
- Learn how to best combine heated flowable and composite materials using the injection molding technique.
- How to achieve the 3-step “Rock Star Polish”.
New Live Dates to Be Announced Soon
We are working on bringing a new schedule of Live Demonstration Webinars with Dr. Taras Konanec. Stay tuned!
Fill out this form to get to know first when we add new Live Demonstration Webinar dates.
Clinical Research Dental/Clinician’s Choice/Hands-OnLine LIVE is an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship/Mastership and Membership Maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 1/1/2017 to 12/31/2022 and the Provider ID # is 208086.