Restoring the Endodontically-Treated Tooth With The Bioclear Method
Instructor: Rafael Bustamante, DDS
1 HOUR | 1 CE CREDIT
In this demonstration webinarYou will be introduced to modernized cavity preparations, anatomic tooth forms (Bioclear matrices) and injection-molding of heated composite to make stronger, predictable, longer-lasting restorations as per the Bioclear Method.
- Application of the Bioclear Method to a traditional G.V. Black MOD cavity preparation on an upper maxillary bicuspid.
Who Should Attend:
- Any dentist who restores endodontically-treated teeth.
Course Outcomes & Learning Objectives
- Upon completion of this Demonstration Webinar, the attendee will have a better understanding of the Bioclear Method and how its modernized cavity preparations capitalize on the mechanical properties of composite resins to make stronger, predictable, longer-lasting restorations particularly for endodontically-treated teeth.
Topics to be covered:
- Traditional approaches to restoring endodontically-treated teeth.
- Does composite strengthen the tooth?
- Tension vs. compression joints
- The Bioclear Method
- What about posts?
- Clinical examples
When you register for a Hands-On Demand™ course, you have access to world-class continuing education 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to learn on your schedule at your own pace.
Hands-OnLine LIVE is an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship/Mastership and Membership Maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2021 to 3/31/2023 and the Provider ID # is 401651.
Send us an email, and we'll reply shortly!Send Question
Reach out via Instagram
Administration at 1-800-265-3444 x 232