1 HOUR | 1 CE CREDIT
In this demonstration webinarYou will be introduced to modernized cavity preparations, anatomic tooth forms (Bioclear matrices) and injection-molding of heated composite to make stronger, predictable, longer-lasting restorations as per the Bioclear Method.
- Application of the Bioclear Method to a traditional G.V. Black MOD cavity preparation on an upper maxillary bicuspid.
Who Should Attend:
- Any dentist who restores endodontically-treated teeth.
Course Outcomes & Learning Objectives
- Upon completion of this Demonstration Webinar, the attendee will have a better understanding of the Bioclear Method and how its modernized cavity preparations capitalize on the mechanical properties of composite resins to make stronger, predictable, longer-lasting restorations particularly for endodontically-treated teeth.
Topics to be covered:
- Traditional approaches to restoring endodontically-treated teeth.
- Does composite strengthen the tooth?
- Tension vs. compression joints
- The Bioclear Method
- What about posts?
- Clinical examples
When you register for a Hands-On Demand™ course, you have access to world-class continuing education 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to learn on your schedule at your own pace.
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
4/1/2023 to 3/31/2026. Provider ID #401651