1 HOUR | 1 CE CREDIT
AGD Subject Code: 250
Often times, after clear aligner therapy, the patient is left dissatisfied with the worn and chipped incisal edges of the upper anterior teeth once their teeth are in the correct functional position. A conservative, enamel preserving and methodical method of composite bonding can result in excellent esthetic results.
This Hands-On Demand Webinar will show cases of worn incisal edges post clear aligner therapy and clinical tips on how to perform composite bonding in a step by step approach. The techniques will help the clinician with composite shade selection and bonding protocols. Lastly, shaping, contouring and polishing the composite will be demonstrated.
Who Should Attend This Course:
- This course is suited for general clinicians and their team interested in restoring incisal edges conservatively.
Course Outcomes & Learning Objectives
- Review bonding protocols
- Indications for incisal enhancement composite bonding
- Choosing the correct composite shade when performing incisal enhancement procedures
- Preparation for anterior bonding
- Contouring and polishing techniques
At this time there are no LIVE dates scheduled. Sign-up to receive notifications when new Hands-OnLine LIVE courses are added.
If you're interested in setting up a LIVE date for your group, email [email protected] for more information.
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
4/1/2023 to 3/31/2026. Provider ID #401651