On Demand Demonstration Webinar
1 HOURS | 1 CE CREDIT
AGD Subject Code: 250
Dental school is overwhelming, four years is not enough to learn it all. The real work begins after graduation. But where should you start? Join me as I go over my top tips and tricks I’ve learned since graduating from dental school that I wish I had learned sooner. Successful every day dentistry is a balancing act between achieving excellence while maximizing efficiency. By the end of the hour, you will leave with new techniques to improve patient care and accelerate your education.
Who Should Attend This Course:
- This course is geared for dental students, residents and recent graduates, but can also be beneficial for all general dentists and team members.
Course Outcomes & Hands-On Learning Objectives
- Build your CE family: How to find other individuals who share your passions
- Everyday photography: Basic camera set up and settings for everyday use
- Time to Give a Dam! A predictable and reliable application of rubber dam to maximize patient care
- Esthetic Mock Ups: When and how to use them to achieve the best results esthetically and trial run a smile makeover
- Chairside Tips: How to use your camera chair side to optimize shade selection for direct composites
When you register for a Hands-On Demand™ course, you have access to world-class continuing education 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to learn on your schedule at your own pace.
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
4/1/2023 to 3/31/2026. Provider ID #401651